Saturday, September 15, 2012

#8 Eric

My work buddy Jim asked if I wanted to drive from San Francisco to Omaha, Nebraska in 1984 (or 1985. I can't remember). I knew that Eric was there so somehow I made contact and visited with him. He was still at Creighton University in nursing school or had just finished. That was the last time I had seen or had spoken to him.  Most recently, I was able to " friend"  him on facebook.  This is what I know:

He still lives in Omaha, NE

He is married and has 4 children.

Unfortunately his dad passed away in June so he had to fly back to Hawaii for the services.

Eric, we would love to hear from you and more about what you've been up to. Your fb pictures depict a very responsible and serious guy.  That is interesting to see as I remember you being very playful. And to this day, I will always remember you taking me to this "dive bar" in Omaha where I had the best dark beer on tap - Kulmbacher (sp?). I tell my drinking pals about it all the time! They'd never heard of it and think I'm crazy! Talk to us. Tell us how how you are doing and all about your life and beautiful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment