Sunday, September 16, 2012

#23 Mr and Mrs L

Remember them?

This is what comes to mind for me...
Mrs L was fun and feisty.
Mr L was quiet, smart and a creative Science and Math teacher.

They moved back to Rhode Island, I believe, after they left Hawaii.

Here's some info via email excerpts on them:

email from Bee Lee
8/14/12
.... I wuz busy too an I get news. I wen get in touch wit Bryant L an chru heem I wen call Mr L. He stay good as well as his entire family & we talked for quite some time. They live on the east coast on Rhode Island, where they were originally from....
- Bee Lee aka Billy

email from Mr I
8/30/12
Hey y'all,
I called Toni L (cell 401-***-****)  Hank is not on Facebook.
They are currently in Block Island (off Rhode Island) baby-sitting for a grandchild.  They are retired, living in Florida, doing fine and now know about the planned reunion.  Toni is your contact for Hank. 

Hugs to all
- Tony I

Facebook message from Mrs L to Reynette:
8/31/12
Hey there, woman! Tony I told me to contact you about a reunion. Let's talk. Hank and I would love to attend. t*********@verizon.net It has been soooooo long!

My blogger response:
Woo Hoo!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment