Sunday, September 16, 2012

#28 Kana Mikaela - 2014 Reunion - 40 Years

So everyone seems to be in agreement with having a St. Michael's reunion in 2014.

We need a PLANNING COMMITTEE.

This is what needs to happen and things to consider:
Determine budget
Determine income source (s)
Set a date and time - some time in 2014
(Everyone, throw out possible months)
Decide on a  party location
(Ideas: St. Michael's auditorium? a restaurant in Haleiwa? SF?)
Reserve the space
Make a guest list
Send out invitations
(I can send out virtual ones)
Decorations and memorabilia
Set a menu / Order food and drinks/ice / Buffet? Potluck?
Alcohol?
(Skinny Girl Margaritas and Heineken Lite for me, please! hahahaha!)
Paper goods
Music/Entertainment
(Should we have a "The King and I" sing along?)
Program?
Set Up
Clean Up
**EVERYBODY  KOKUA WITH CLEAN UP!!!


Who's in and what's your specialty and/or preference, if any?
Let's start brainstorming, Gangee!

3 comments:

  1. Billy said, "Count me in on the organizing party."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erick said, "Sign me up for the reunion committee. I nominate you for President of the Reunion and also of our Class of '74 Alumni Ohana!"

    ReplyDelete