Saturday, September 15, 2012

#14 Theresa G aka TAG

Remember that? TAG?

I must tell you.  When I met up with Theresa after not seeing her since high school, I was shocked to see that, physically, she had not changed a bit! She looks the same!  It's uncanny! Am I not right, Billy?

Theresa studied law at Stanford and was a practicing corporate attorney with a very reputable firm in San Francisco.  She also taught a class or two at Hastings for awhile. A couple of years or so ago, she decided to take a break from practicing law to that degree.

She is very connected to her church in Oakland and spends a lot of time with church events and activities.

Theresa lives in Orinda, a very beautiful suburb in the East Bay, and is a single mom raising 2 darling kids.  Gabe "The Thespian" and Ava "The Princess" keep her busy, I know.

She also spends a lot of time with her family of origin.  They now reside in different parts of California.

I keep up with her via facebook.

Theresa, what can you share with the Kana Mikaela ohana?

******

Email from TAG

7/27/12
Hey

Would love to see all you folks!  I am on facebook so if you haven't already done, send me a friend request "theresa g** m****" 


Currently retired but will be back in the saddle soon. Left large firm practice (and a marriage) and went inhouse at a start up for awhile.  Crazy and challenging, and ultimately not the right thing for a single mother with two young kids (my son is 14 and my daughter is 9). Live over in the East Bay.


Rey has been so great - I taught as an adjunct at UC Hastings and she totally hooked me up.  Bill has been good to us as well!  He and his awesome wife have hosted my tribe for a Halloween get together for a couple of years now.

So Bay Area people let's gather soon.  There is a hula thing in the Fall and I think the Aloha festival is in August.


BTW I went to lawschool with niece of the principal of Waialua High, Mr. K!  She and I remain good friends and I saw him at her wedding.  Small world!


Aloha nui loa
Theresa 

No comments:

Post a Comment