Sunday, September 16, 2012

#27 Random Memories

"Randy, do you remember having to cut your hair when we attended Damien Memorial High for summer school in '74?  Both of us had long hair.  Our hair was not allowed to touch our collars or ears." 
- Erick

"Alan,... so, are you a concert pianist now?  Haha!  I don't know about you, but all those years of piano lessons with Mrs. H... I am now an expert at playing "chop-sticks"... I have nightmares over the ants in the hibiscus' Mrs. H wore in her hair... and smile at the "good-fun" we had at her annual little Christmas parties."
- Ginnie

"Theresa G, I laugh inside whenever I think about the sleep-over at your house when we planned for you to trim an inch off my waist-length hair.  After your mom straightened out your many attempts to cut it... I left the next morning 5-lbs lighter sporting a shoulder-length bob."
- Ginnie 

"Wouldn't it be fun to play "chase master" on the big slide one more time?"
- Urdene

"Remember when Alan would "bean" us with the kickball...and aim for our legs?"
- Reynette

"Remember making ti leaf hula skirts at my house?"
- Valerie

"Remember when Urdene was Peter Pan?"
- Valerie

"Remember the boys building and launching rockets?  And that the girls had to do it too?"
- Reynette

"Remember digging in the dirt for stuff in Kahuku and at the old St. Michael's Church with Mr L?"
- Reynette

"Remember always trying to protect Theresa P from John?"
- Reynette

"I needed a mustache for my part as the ship's captain in "The King and I". Mrs. L snipped off some of her hair and I had a mustache."
- Randy



No comments:

Post a Comment