Saturday, September 15, 2012

#19 I Found Mr I!!

I was so excited when I found Mr I on Facebook last year. His Facebook page said that he lived in  Oakland, CA. Oakland?  That was across the bay from me!!!!

I immediately sent him a message.
This was the email thread:

10/17/11
Hi!
Are you Mr I - my teacher at St. Michael's School in Waialua, Oahu, Hawaii?

In the 70's?
If so, HI! This is Reynette O.
:-)

10/26/11
Rey,
OMG, yes, the same one. You are grown and married, I see. I have wonderful memories of St. Michael's and a certain "King and I" starring none other than Reynette O and Alan M. It is SO good to hear from you. I wish you well and every happiness. 
Tony (Mr. I)


I invited him to meet up with Theresa G and me ( and our families) at Billy's house for Halloween. We didn't hear from him until we looped him into our recent email conversations.

- Reynette

No comments:

Post a Comment