Saturday, September 15, 2012

#5 Alan

This entry is based on my personal conversations with Alan.


Alan currently lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.

He has 2 children who live with their mother in Ireland. He visits them often.
(They are really cute!  I saw pictures of them.)

Alan owned his own vacuum cleaner business in Hayward, CA for many many years.

He currently works for an aeronautical company.

The last time I spoke with him, he made the most responsible move ever.  He pulled over to the side of the road and stayed there for the entire time we spoke. (Was it an hour or so, Alan?)

Here is Alan's email to us:

8/10/12

I am living in the bay area, been here for the past 5 years, working in San
Rafael. Seeing all this email going through, I am really looking forward to
our get together.


Take care and will see you soon.

Kou Hoaloha,
Alan


P.S. Rey, I promise to call you back if I miss your call :). Also, who is
coordinating the get together?



- Reynette

No comments:

Post a Comment