Monday, February 17, 2014

#45 - Bellows - Site of Reunion #2

Message from the Class President:

Howzit Gangees,

Great news on Bellows AFS for those of you attending this June.  I was able to reserve 2 2-bedroom ocean front units.  I have the reservations for the units from 3pm Saturday June 28 - 11am Monday the 30th.  Each can sleep up to 6 people.  So bring your families too.  Let me know who plans to stay in the units and how many guests you are bringing.  If you want to stay longer, let me know and I'll try to adjust the reservations for the units.  Check the link for pics of the cabins.






 

http://airforce.togetherweserved.com/newsletter2/1/images/StandardCabin.gif

Once we know who will be attending for the day and who will stay, I will contact you for some info so that I can get the base passes.  I also have a beach pavilion for all day on Sunday the 29th.  For those of you who drink, it is allowed within the pavilion.  The pavilion is close to the beach showers too (and bathroom for us old buggahs).
 

Erick

No comments:

Post a Comment